We are open at the farm year-round. Our hours vary with the season.
We are not operating at all of these locations at this time. Some may still open in a modified capacity at some point this summer. We are open at the farm Monday to Saturday and are also doing local deliveries for a small fee.
Seasonally, you can also find us at:
Our Stand at Godfather’s Pizza in Dunnville
Monday to Friday 10am-6pm
NOT OPEN AT THIS TIME
( we will reevaluate after our strawberry pick your own season/before sweet corn season)
- Dunnville Farmers Market on Tuesday and Saturday mornings (Saturdays until Christmas; Tuesdays until ?) opening June 27th! limited customers allowed through the market at one time. You can still preorder to speed up your shopping.
- Hagersville Farmers Market on Wednesday mornings (until Christmas, weather permitting**) closed for the 2020 season
- Caledonia Farmers Market (Canadian Tire parking lot) on Thursdays 3pm-7pm (until Christmas, weather permitting**) not open yet
- Hamilton Mountain Farmers Market on Saturdays 7am-1pm (until first Saturday of November) not open yet
- Hamilton Locke St. Market on Saturdays 9am-12pm NOW OPEN!! limited customers allowed through the market at one time; you can preorder, prepay and pickup
**We normally still go to market when it’s raining. If there’s a snowstorm, we won’t be there.