We are open at the farm year-round. Our hours vary with the season.
***During these days of “social distancing”, isolation, closures and cancellations, we are still here and still open…although the way we’re operating is a little different. Our farm shop is open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9am-3pm, or by appointment. We have a variety of local produce from our own farm, as well as other local farms, in addition to maple syrup, jams, preserves, baking and more. We will take your order outside, and then bring it out to you. Alternatively you can email us ahead of time with your order, prepay by etransfer, and we will place the order in the trunk of your car. We also offer free delivery within Haldimand for orders over $25.00 (limited time offer, while farmer’s markets are closed). Follow this link to our price list.
Seasonally, you can also find us at:
Our Stand at Godfather’s Pizza in Dunnville
Monday to Friday 10am-6pm
Open until Labour Day
- Dunnville Farmers Market on Tuesday and Saturday mornings (Saturdays until Christmas; Tuesdays until ?)
- Hagersville Farmers Market on Wednesday mornings (until Christmas, weather permitting**)
- Caledonia Farmers Market (Canadian Tire parking lot) on Thursdays 3pm-7pm (until Christmas, weather permitting**)
- Hamilton Mountain Farmers Market on Saturdays 7am-1pm (until first Saturday of November)
- Hamilton Locke St. Market on Saturdays 9am-1pm
**We normally still go to market when it’s raining. If there’s a snowstorm, we won’t be there.