Notice: Undefined index: margin_above in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 440
Notice: Undefined index: margin_below in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 441
Strawberry Patch Policies and Visitor Requirements:
- Please stay home if you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat)
- Please stay home if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Only use containers provided by Richardson’s Farm and Market (used containers will not be permitted this year)
- Sanitize your hands using the hand sanitizer that is provided before entering the strawberry patch
- Stay in your assigned row
- Pick cleanly (pick all the ripe berries please). If ripe berries are left behind, they will rot and will affect the plant’s continued berry production for the rest of the season, as well as the picking quality for the next person that uses the same row.
- Do not sample berries in the field while picking (we realize this is usually part of the fun of picking your own–within reason of course 🙂 , however, in the interest of public health we are asking you to delay your sampling until after you have left the strawberry patch).
- Move flag to where you finished picking in the row.
- Maintain a 2m (6 ft) distance from other customers and staff at all times. We will be limiting visitors in the patch to allow for this.
- Only 2 children under 12 years of age per adult
- Only 5 people from one family per row.
- Minimum purchase is a 4L container of berries.